Read our spring newsletter here : WTRRP newsletter spring 2016
We have just published our 2015 Annual report – read it here: WTRRP annual report 2015
- Registration at last – and more
- Annual General Meeting – 2016 AGM on 17 February at 7.30 p.m. at St Luke’s Church, Langley Way, Watford WD17 3EG. Guest speaker Richard Harrington MP
- How we have helped our clients
- Drop-In Centre – life at the front end (Guy Buckler)
- Every Refugee has a story to tell – Mabel’s story
- Volunteers and their activities (Marie-Jo Churchill)
- Our specialist Case Work (Joy Hobbs)
- Food, toys and essentials (Mick and Jeanette Hayter)
- Finances (Mahesh Chauhan)
- The Future (Tim Whittaker)
We have lots of volunteering opportunities but currently we’re particularly looking for someone with fundraising expertise, is this you or do you know someone who has? Please get in touch with Marie-Jo:
Read our latest newsletter here >>
Read our new spring newsletter here.
Find our new constitution attachment on the page Our Vision…
Watford’s Got Talent!
Would you like to come to an evening of fantastic local entertainment…. all for a tenner?
A group of parents are organising a charity evening to showcase local talent to be held at Cassiobury Infants School on Saturday 14th March from 7-11pm.
Featuring Noisy Neighbours from Cassiobury, Local band, Rocking the Boat, solo singer Melanie Mack and other talented performers. Drinks and nibbles will be available.
For tickets contact Seema on 07773528093
Do you or anyone you know have talent?? We are looking for local bands, singers, musicians, comedians, magicians, etc. For more information contact Jakki on 07817691925 or email:
All proceeds will be going to the New Hope Trust, The Peace Hospice and Watford and Three Rivers Refugee Partnership.